Sealand Community Council

Report a Problem with a Street Light

Information on how to report a faulty street light to the council.

How do I report a fault?

Regardless of ownership all street lights or illuminated traffic signs which are faulty can be reported in the following ways:

Report a fault

  • This is located on a label on the post.
  • e.g. reference to nearest house number/name

More information can be found here: